Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Death Is Upon You

  Death Is Upon You 

Death is a significant thing apart of our daily lives in my eyes I see death no matter what the cause is there is always a blink of light but it can always be death instead I see death no matter where I am or what, who it is no matter what falls sunlight always shining bright even in the deepest night when I see it I think of it as the moon no matter what I do it will always land on top its always seeking for fear for its hunger don’t let your fear take over or else it will feed on you no fear, only courage think quickly because it will kill you death will always be there stroking you quietly as the day goes by every day, every night don’t be fooled because it’s coming for YOU! Don’t let it fool you because it will heart you or even worse kill you I’m tired I’m dead  ”so be quiet because incoming for you” hide, be quiet because death might be upon you come on light sine bright don’t let me get swallowed into the deep dark night.

If your reading this I’m coming to kill YoU! From: DEATH




BY: TK.Popata_

1 comment:

  1. I really like your ideas. Next time separate the storeys. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete